Save The Date! Thursday August 27, 2015
Scripps Park at La Jolla Cove
SDSMF's signature fundraiser, Taste at the Cove, is a five star event that features food from San Diego's top-rated restaurants, a New York-style Runway Fashion Show and two local honorees (one in the medical field and one professional athlete) as well as silent and live auctions.
You'll need to wait until August to go to the event but you can make a donation today with PayPal.
The San Diego Sports Medicine Foundation was founded in 2002 to provide a medical safety net for injured youth with limited financial means in order to return them back to health, sports and life.
• Over 5,000 student athletes have received free medical treatment.
• Over 2,000 students have been seen at SDSMF free injury clinics.
• Over 75 student athletes have received surgeries and post-op care.
• Thousands of athletes have been screened for pre-participation exams to ensure healthy participation in sports.
• Over 100 different physicians and medical professionals have volunteered their time to assist the foundation.
• Over 1,000 physicians, fellows, athletic trainers and physical therapists have attended SDSMF educational symposium series.
PO Box 23023
|1100 Coast Boulevard, La Jolla, CA 92037 | Program: 6:30pm | Dress Code: Business Casual|
© 2015 San Diego Sports Medicine Foundation | A Public Non-Profit 501 (C) (3) Charity | Event Produced by The Kira Co.